Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My artist sharing + more








As I was trying to move my blog back to my website with the generous help of my website designer friend Gee Gen, I neglected updated the blog.

Last Thursday I had the pleasure of speaking about my works at my exhibition "the Unbearable Cuteness of Being" at the Waterfront Theatre Gallery. I see the series "the Unbearable Cuteness of Being" as an adventure to find the issues that matter, and a style that resonates.

Thank you for friends, clients and colleagues who showed up. It was a huge success. A video of some highlight will be posted soon. Stay tuned.

The exhibition is still up for another month!



On the other hand, I have just become an executive member of PPABC Lower Mainland. Hurrah! Since my involvement with the association, nothing but good things have happened.

I am excited to give more than I have gained in the association, and make new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment