Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wedding in Coquitlam
















It`s been a long while since I posted new wedding photography. Last week this sweet couple Irene and Stephen came and looked at their wedding photography. Thank you--they were so impressed they got 400 images in total! That`s such a huge compliment.

The wedding was very sweet and simple. It was so cute that Irene couldn`t stop smiling for the entire day. She was very very happy. They are such nice people. I am so lucky to be able to photograph one of the most important day of their lives.

The wedding party session was at Rocky Point. I had never photographed at Rocky Point. It was my first time having a portrait session at Rocky Point. It was beautiful! I am so glad that they suggested this location!

For a slideshow of more image, please visit http://artatsnow.com/irene_stephen.htm

(You need Quicktime to view the slideshow. It is downloadable at http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

No comments:

Post a Comment