Monday, March 16, 2009

opening night of "the unbearable cuteness of being"--thank you everyone

A crowded evening.




My fellow photographers Brian and Brent from PPABC. They brought a friend too!

From left to right: Alma, board of director of Western Front and one of the artists from my artist group 10 + 1, myself, Elyse a talended violinist, Anna from Bell Alliance.

My fellow photographers Claire and Sherri from PPABC, coming out all the way from Langley!
Dear Tatiana from the History Department of UBC.
My dear godmother Katherine who was the cashier of the evening. Thanks!
My photographer of the evening Geegen. A big thank you!
My fellow Toastmaster Graham. He has earned DTM, the highest distinction in Toastmasters.


Michelle explains her works very seriously.
Receiving the sweetest kiss from little Caprice.

Monica and Gary from Blueprint for Love Wedding Planning.
Rick, my buddy who used to teach me English at UBC.
From left to right: Sarah from the Spiral Tree, Pascal the Frenchman, Sarah their friend (I hope I got the spelling), Erin from Atlantis Therapies.
Chris from the Film Department, UBC.
Marilou, one of the artists from my artist group 10+1, and my former student at Arts Umbrella Daisy!

As promised, here are some of the great images from the opening night. Instead of boring my readers with 100+ images, I have chosen a handful. If you cannot find yourself here, I am sorry. It only means that I cannot put every single image here.

Again, a gigantic thank you for being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment