Monday, January 26, 2009

PPABC--hurrah!

Congratualtions to myself!

I have been informed that I am accepted to PPABC. For non-photographers and readers who missed the previous corresponding post, PPABC stands for Professional Photographers Association of British Columbia and the organization's mandate is to nurture growth among photographers and maintain a high standard for the industry.

The requirements for the entry portfolio were so detailed. I was impressed by the standard they are setting. Joining this association will forever change the way I photograph.

I want to thank my father and Auntie Sef who have been bugging me to join a professional photographer's association for years. I have done it and am very happy where I am.

There is a convention Image Quest 2009 at the Riverrock Hotel, Richmond, in March. I am a seminar/lecture geek. I can't wait!

1 comment: